Tips for Corporate, business and personal branding shoots
- Think about how you want your clients or fans to see you and start from there.
- Get organised and put some effort into planning you’re looks and you will have a much more successful shoot.
- As a starting point a smart/formal option i.e. shirt, tie and jacket will be great for linkedIn.
- A smart casual clothing option for other social media platforms.
- Varied neckline shapes and different clothing textures will add some variety and accentuate facial features.
- Colours that match your eyes will help the shots pop i.e. blue eyes wear some blue, green eyes wear some green or brown.
Beards and Hair
- Get a hair cut or trim a few days before the shoot and bring some hair product if you use it.
- Keep beards or facial hair neat and tidy.
Skin and Makeup
- We keep face powder on hand to help with skin shine. You can bring your own if you prefer.
- Get a good nights sleep and drink plenty of water before the shoot to keep your eyes clear.
- If you have booked our makeup artist for your shoot arrive wearing no makeup and have your hair clean and dry.
- Feel free to moisturise your face if you would like to just no tint or shine please.
- If you are doing your own makeup keep it natural and avoid bronzer and or shiny foundation.
For team and corporate shoots read below
- Have your team briefed as per the above and or in line with company dress code in terms of attire.
- Clean and fitted clothing option will photograph better.
- Natural makeup and neat tidy hair.
A few more things we recommend
- Bring clothing you really like wearing!
- Fitted clothing will photograph better.
- Options for layering clothes ie a spare jacket will be useful.
- Clean and steamed/ironed or dry cleaned clothing will look sharper.
Things to avoid
- Anything loose, baggy, stained or ripped.
- Bright colours and busy patterns or logo’s.
Send us an email HERE and we will be happy to help.