Listed below are session options and rates for shoots with Julian Dolman at his studio.
For shoots on location please use the ‘Make A Booking’ button and get in touch with your requirements.
This is the ‘I need to update my headshot photography’ option. You’ve changed your look or have new opportunity on the horizon and need a quick update without spending too much.
For an additional $100 you can have a second set up either in the studio or a quick outside shot using natural light.
- Up to 30 mins of shooting time
- 1 lighting setup (with tweaks as needed) and up to 2 background changes, options on hand include black, white, grey, various colours and some urban texture.
- 2 retouched shots in high resolution for printing up to 10 inches and low res for internet casting usage.
- Review of shots mid session and at the end of session to select shots
- PDF proof sheet of starred shots (supplied via email link)
This is for both those that want a complete refresh of their headshot photograph or those first timers. It’s a two-hour session with a bit of flexibility built in. Roughly it’s an hour in the studio and an hour on location (depending on the weather). It may be stretched out if you want to shave or a major hairstyle change mid-shoot.
- Up to 4 background/lighting/setting changes and up to 4 wardrobe changes
- 4 retouched shots in high resolution for printing and low resolution for internet casting usage
- Up to 20 copies of any secondary shots you want to keep (un-retouched low res jpeg suitable for internet usage)
- Review of shots as the shoot progresses and also at the end of the shoot to make selections for inclusions on a proof sheet
- PDF proof sheet supplied via email link
- $50 voucher off your next shoot
This is the headshot photography with the lot option and is for those that need more choices and perhaps different formats. Typically this might include full-length photography, dramatic changes to styling or formats suitable for a website banner. It does cost more but you end up with a wider variety of options that we review together as the shoot progresses.
What’ s included?
- Up to 3 hours of shooting time in studio and or on location
- Up to 8 background changes and up to 8 wardrobe choices
- 8 retouched shots in high resolution plus various crop formats ie square, landscape banner and portrait, also low res options for internet casting usage
- Up to 30 selections of secondary shots you want to keep (un-retouched low res jpeg suitable for web usage)
- 1 hour to review all shots at the end of the shoot and make selections for inclusions on your proof sheet
- PDF proof sheet supplied via email
- $50 voucher off your next shoot
You might want to consider the option of having a hair and make-up professional assisting on the shoot. Headshot Photography have a list of preferred people we regularly work with. Just let us know what you need and we’ll firm up the cost for you.
Price guide as per below:
Natural Makeup from $165
Makeup and Hair styling from $220
If you would like to order some extra shots to be retouched from your shoot either at the time or down the track a bit you can do so as per the prices below.
1+ shots $45 each
3+ shots $35 each
5+ shots $25 each
Includes colour grading cropping, light skin smoothing and brightening of teeth and eyes if required. Custom retouching ie more complex changes outside the above is quoted prior and charged from $55 per hour.
For booking enquires and available times click on the button below.