Terms & Conditions
Headshot photographer terms and conditions 2022
Payments and Bookings
- Payment is required within 3 days of placing a booking unless extra time is requested and agreed to by the Photographer
- Payments are non refundable but can be transferred to another date assuming fair and prior notice is given i.e. 3 days. Inside of 3 days a rescheduling fee of 50% of total invoice will be payable, inside of 24 hours 75% of the total invoice will be charged.
- If you do not show up for your booking you will forfeit all credit held.
- If your running late we will always do our best to make up time but keep us in the loop so we minimise disruptions to our schedule.
- If you pay up front and decide to cancel we will refund up to 50% of the total assuming you give us at least 3 days notice otherwise you will forfeit all credit held.
- Please do you best to arrive a bit early so we can get you settled and ready for a great shoot!
- All shots approved at shoot will be supplied as 2 star proof only copies within 3-5 days of your shoot so you can make final selections in your own time with your agent and or colleagues.
- Proofs are watermarked and are for selections only and are not approved for commercial or casting usage.
- Your selected images (total as per invoice/brief) will be retouched, including skin smoothing (if required), colour grading, sharpening and cropping. Final shots are then supplied to you for online usage “in perpetuity” and taking any opportunity to credit photographer where possible to do so. High Resolution printable copies will also be supplied.
- Additional retouching requests outside the above i.e. complex hair remove or reshaping incur additional cost and charges start at $50 per hour.
- We have a preferred crew of makeup artist we can book with and we will book whomever is available on the date of your booking unless you specifically request a particular artist. Please feel free to check out our artists work by clicking HERE
- You will be required to arrive at the shoot with a clean face wearing no makeup and with clean dry hair or preferably somewhere near how you like to wear it. If you have an image handy of how it should look that would be useful also.
- We will only book with artists who are experienced in headshot makeup but you also need to work with them and tell them if you not comfortable with the application so they can adjust the look as needed, we will view screen shots as we shoot and make changes as needed but once you approve it we will not accept requests for reshooting without additional charges being incurred.
- Our crew are highly experienced and professional individuals who take great pride in the work they produce, we just ask that you work with us not against us, be prepared, ask questions prior to the shoot so we can have the correct equipment and setups on hand to supply your finished images on brief.
- As there are so many variables throughout the shoot and image delivery process any requests for a re shoot will be considered on a person by person basis.
- Image Storage and Licensing a. We will endeavour to keep job files active in our system for 3 months (unless you have expressly requested or paid for us to keep shots on archive for a longer period. All images will be licensed to the client for lifetime usage as required taking all opportunities to credit the Photographer where possible to do so.
- Copyright remains with the Photographer unless otherwise agreed.
- We will never share your private information with outside parties unless we have agreed permission in writing by you to so.
- We may request clients sign a release form allowing us to post BTS or final images across our social media accounts. You are not obligated to do this it is your decision and we respect your right not to have images shared.
If you have any questions or queries about the above please feel free to click HERE and email the studio, this way we can reply and you have queries addressed in writing for your records.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Headshot Photographer has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Headshot Photographer can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, studio contractors and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Headshot Photographer and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Headshot Photographer harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Headshot Photographer. I understand that this release discharges Headshot Photographer from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Headshot Photographer. This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, partners, and contractors